Friday, June 22, 2012

Corkboard Coaster

So these aren't anything too new but I still think they are exciting! I have been dying to make them for so long and everytime I put an order in, I forgot to order the supplies to make them! So I finally got around to it and am so happy I did! I wanted to put a picture in them, but you can put whatever you want. I think it would be super cute with white card stock in the middle and names of the bride and groom. Then you can give two of them as favors at a wedding or shower. I love homemade gifts!



2 comments:

  1. What supplies did you use cause I would love to do something like this too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big shot, big shot adhesive, scallop die, cork board, dsp, and window sheet......I think that's it. It's easier to adhere each layer with adhesive first, then put it all through the big shot at once. Cute and easy.

    ReplyDelete